Friday, November 7, 2008

Will American ever take the Front?

American... What does this have to do with race??
Have you ever filled out that application and when it came to what ethnicity you are.. You wondered.. What am I?? I always look for the other and put in I am American. Now you might ask why?? Well I look at the whole -American deal and when did American become the 2nd seat to all the rest of the world?
I am a MUTT, I am proud of what I am.. I am an American.. I don't consider myself European-American, or Filipino-American or anything of the sort. I was born in America which makes me an American despite where my family is from. All those that keep the racism alive and well in America should Stand up and fight for Equality. No longer are you an African-American, Mexican-American, Chinese-American ETC. ETC. This fuels all those to be singled out and identified to a previous memory. If you were born in America be AMERICAN!! I'm sorry but you couldnt be born in Africa and America or Japan and America. Take a look at your birth certificate, Its bound to tell you if you have forgotten!!
I reach out and declare that if more people take this attitude towards themselves as well asother the future will be a more unified place. People will be happier and life will be that much better

1 comment:

christy said...

Tim for President!!! I'm proud of you for taking a stand on some political issues in your posts. Nice Job!