Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just a quick thought on Prop 8 on marriage..

I just wanted to say a short note on what I felt on Prop 8 and how the media is displaying it..

Same sex marriage.. Some say its great some don't on the TV I have heard people wanting it to stay the way it is in Cali and let them keep on getting married. Well I say this is all garbage. They should change what they are really meaning by it. I feel that a Union should be what they are going for.
I think that the term "marriage" should not be used and they should take that out of what they are doing. I believe the term Marriage is a self sustaining family. And I dont know about you but the last I checked 2 woman or 2 men can not have a self sustaining family as they have no way of having a kid together. The way I see it only a man and a woman can do so without outside help.

In Cali I think that Marriage should be used in this term and that same sex should be changed to a Union or whatever term they would like to call it.. allow similar laws so when divorce comes around and they all move out of CA they can have the same all the legal portions similar with actual marriages.. Or just make all same sex marriages go back to Cali or wherever they allow to have anything done... marriage divorce whatever it is....
Atleast they need to fix it and be done with it

No comments: