Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sad for RSL


Watching RSL play in the Western Championship game after 4 years of watching almost all the RSL games either at the game or on TV.. those that follow them know that many you just have to listen to on the radio.

. They finally making it to the playoffs is so great to see but I will have to tell you. I have never in my life seen so many unlucky chances to win a game in my life.. New York did not win the game RSL lost it. 20 shots 7 on target 10 corners.. even had the ball like 56% of the time and yet they were unable to put any in. 4 times I believe they hit the post.

Argghhh how sad and disappointing. They had a wizard of a season. I hope they are able to focus the momentum into the next season with the home newly built Rio Tinto Stadium. It will be nice to hold its fifth season in there own home. I applaud them for making many friends proud!

Thanks for the memories =)

1 comment:

馬力 said...

nice photo, nice game Tim!